Donate to Saying Goodbye and help me raise money for infant loss

Visit my fundraising page on BT MyDonate

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Hello and apologies for my absence

Hello

Just a quick post to say my additional research into my findings and the editing of my book are time-consuming and wonderful! It does however mean you may find I'm a little absent in terms of blogging. Please forgive me!

All is going very well indeed but gathering data from across the globe is a big undertaking and one I'm enjoying. I have met, emailed, skyped, telephoned some wonderful soon to be mums. I have also been in correspondence with and met with some wonderful new mums. Oh it's so fantastic to know that you are working with me on this project. I wish for the purposes of research I could replicate me and visit in person each and every one of you.

I wanted to post this blog to thank all of you. THANK YOU one and all. You are getting involved in some truly groundbreaking research into infant and mother/father communication. My work with you inspires me to keep to a tight deadline and get my book to you and others across the world as soon as possible.

Time to go to bed now but I'll be back.

Much appreciation always Vivien

No comments:

Post a Comment