Donate to Saying Goodbye and help me raise money for infant loss

Visit my fundraising page on BT MyDonate

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Wow the photo shoot for my book was amazing!

Hello

Today we went to see Emma for the photo shoot for my book. How amazing! Seb was super cute and the relationship between Cat and Seb was truly beautiful and captured so successfully by Emma. Emma you are a star. I can't wait to see the photographs again. The difficulty I'll have is deciding which ones I shall keep for my book..I know I'll want so many of them but need to pick just 15 or 20. Oh no, I feel this is going to be tricky...I may have to enlist the support of others here.

I'm going back with Blossom to see Emma next Wednesday to take a few more shots for the book. Blossom is very excited and so am I!!

Thanks again to Cat, Seb, Nicole and Emma without your help this project wouldn't have been able to move forward with such ease. A huge THANK YOU to you all.

OK, I better get on with the manuscript or I simply won't meet my deadline of January 2011!

Warmest wishes for now

Vivien

No comments:

Post a Comment