Donate to Saying Goodbye and help me raise money for infant loss

Visit my fundraising page on BT MyDonate

Thursday 2 December 2010

Snow...and so much of it!

Hello

I thought I'd let you know the snow is piling up outside. It looks incredible here but I haven't been able to get out to see any clients. This has meant some more time at home working on my book and to play snow ball battles with Blossom and Vu.

I'm 17,000 words in to my book now. Isn't this exciting? I have a new title ready now too. I'll let you know a little later, at the same time as the pre launch publicity!

I have started working with Kat (lovely mum) and her wonderful baby son, Seb. In order for me to demonstrate my theories we are working together on the Case Study Section of the book. I will also be supporting Kat to develop her own early communication system with Seb. Seb is fantastic. The bond between Kat and Seb is truly beautiful.What an honour to work with such wonderful people.

Thank you Nicole for putting us in touch with one another. You are a star!

I better sign off for now, as I have lots of work to do on the book and am utilising my blog as a distraction technique!

Warmest wishes from this very snowy land

Vivien

No comments:

Post a Comment