Donate to Saying Goodbye and help me raise money for infant loss

Visit my fundraising page on BT MyDonate

Wednesday 24 November 2010

I've given my deadline for completion as January 2011....yikes!

Firstly John, thank you for your post. I am 13,875 words into my book and I begin working with a wonderful mother and her adorable eleven week old infant this Friday, 26th November 2010. I am writing a comprehensive section on Case Study findings taken from my findings and work with this mother and baby. We (the lovely mother and I) are both very excited about our work and we will be working intensively over the coming weeks.

Other good news is a wonder friend and former colleague (a Consultant Psychiatrist) has agreed to write the 'Foreward' to my book.

Also in January 2011, I hope to begin working with a film-maker interested in making a film about my work and findings.

Could working life be any better..I think not!

Warmest wishes to you all for now

Viv

PS I have an article going into the press soon, but I'll inform you about this a little later.

In answer to your question John I hope you will be able to buy my book in many stores across the globe and online line in the very near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment