Donate to Saying Goodbye and help me raise money for infant loss

Visit my fundraising page on BT MyDonate

Sunday 14 November 2010

Almost 10,000 words into my Baby Body Language Book and my graduation was wonderful!

Hello all

I thought I'd share with you my news.

Yesterday, I attended my graduation with Scarborough Psychotherapy Training Institute. What a wonderful day! A celebration of all that I (and others) have achieved. How wonderful to be given my certificate (Masters equivalent degree - Postgraduate Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy). And this is indeed recognition of how hard I have worked to get it!!

I am also almost 10,000 words into my book about Baby Body Language. I am enjoying remembering and reflecting on my experience of nurturing Blossom. It's funny what comes back into my mind as I write my book.

Warmest wishes to you all for now.

Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment