Donate to Saying Goodbye and help me raise money for infant loss

Visit my fundraising page on BT MyDonate

Monday 13 December 2010

The snow has melted and I'm 20,090 words in!

Hello all

It's been a few days since I caught up with you..so here's the news. All the snow has gone. I can now get my car on the drive and I've written 20,090 words towards my final manuscript.

Time is ticking by and I'm feeling suitably pleased with my efforts so far. I've given the partially completed manuscript to a couple of people and the feedback has been positive. My former colleague has described the book as 'pure magic'. Another colleague has said, 'I love it and can't wait to read more'.

I'm now visualising my book on many shelves, across many lands, in many languages!

Thank you Emma for agreeing to take the photos for the book. I'm looking forward to the photo shoot with you, Kat, Sebastian and Nicole on Wednesday.

Warmest wishes for now
Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment