Donate to Saying Goodbye and help me raise money for infant loss

Visit my fundraising page on BT MyDonate

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Happy New Year! 27,000 words in my book..I am almost finished!!

Hello

Happy New Year to you all. All is well here. As always I am super busy with my book manuscript, work and being a mum. The manuscript has some of the photos in. They look great; thank you Emma!

I have given some of the manuscript to Cat (the lovely mum) I worked with for the book. Cat I am so pleased both you and Darren like it. You and Seb have been a joy to work with and I am truly appreciative.

I suppose I could sit here for a while chatting to you about lots of things but I feel I ought to get on with the manuscript as my January deadline is almost here...yes I know it is already January but I never said the beginning of January 2011, did I?!!

Warmest wishes to you all for now
Viv xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment