Donate to Saying Goodbye and help me raise money for infant loss

Visit my fundraising page on BT MyDonate

Saturday 14 May 2011

Living in the NOW Dude~Part 2

In support of the lovely twitter mum @scribblingmum http://www.scribblingmum.co.uk/blog/ and her blog concept of "living in the now dude" I thought I'd type PART 2 of 'Living in The NOW Dude!!

OK, so it's Saturday...I've spent the morning chilling with my homies..lovely! I have rather impressively prepared some yummy homemade soup (sweet potato & squash). And have prepared caribbean style lamb curry. I don't follow recipes so please don't ask me how. I have been described as a bit of a jazz cook!

My little one isn't feeling great and is in need of extra cuddles and more time with Mum & Dad. Playing good old fashioned marbles has saved the day!! It's so handy that it's Saturday because tomorrow I am in training all day. Yes, tis true! Psychotherapy training on a Sunday!! As a registered Psychotherapist I am required to undertake 250 continued professional development over five years. And tomorrows training is relatively local (which is indeed rare) so I thought I'd join in!

What other news from the now I can share?...Well I have lots of other creative projects on the go. In my capacity as a parenting/baby book author I am reviewing two parenting books. One of the books is British born and the other was born in the USA! The first parenting book I am reviewing is called How To Be A Parent Champion and was penned by UK based father Alan Wilson. So far I am loving it!! This book brings together child-centred parenting, energetic connections and logic! In the meantime you can find out more about the book by visiting http://parentchildrelationships.co.uk/

Alan's focus on parental self esteem, personal empowerment, listening and choice seem to provide great tools for change within the family unit! Well done to you Alan!

The second book Soul to Soul Parenting has been written by Chicago based mother Annie Burnside. You can find out more about this book by following the link http://www.soultosoulparenting.com I am literally awaiting it's postal arrival any day now.

Annie's bio describes the book as a modern bridge between the mainstream and the mystical, Annie Burnside is a soul nurturer specializing in conscious relationships and spiritual development. Her spiritual support practice assists others in balancing the exterior world with an interior focus. Annie teaches workshops, speaks publicly and writes the Soul to Soul Perspective blog for the Chicago Tribune and the family consciousness column for Evolving Your Spirit Magazine. She lives with her husband and three children in Chicago, IL.

The third project is Guest Expert Blogging for Kim McCann MD of Planet Tots found at http://www.PlanetTots.com

Kim a busy mum who has set up Planet Tots, has a desire and mission to help parents build a bright future for their children. Planet Tot's blog learning section is focused on child development and providing parents with information, advice and services that can help them support their child to fulfil their individual potential. I will be forwarding my first blog to her very soon. Thank you Kim. I very much look forward to my guest blogging with Planet Tots!

So living in the NOW dude is keeping me very busy!! How are YOU doing??

PS I have had a very exciting meeting with a brand expert to look at the Vivien Sabel Mini Book Series, to consider the cover of my first mini book and to look at a potential NEW title for my first book. I am still awaiting news from the publishers in Australia! I am as excited as ever and will let you know what's happening with the publisher as soon as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment