Donate to Saying Goodbye and help me raise money for infant loss

Visit my fundraising page on BT MyDonate

Sunday 19 June 2011

Soul to Soul Parenting Independent Book Review

Independent Review ~Vivien Sabel

Soul to Soul Parenting by Annie Burnside

This book introduces you to a new paradigm in parenting. Soul to Soul Parenting encapsulates 21st century parenting and consciousness. Annie Burnside’s use of language is truly beautiful. Her words appear to trickle across the pages like beautiful rain falling on autumn leaves. “Conscious parenting is open to all who desire it” (Burnside 2011). This is certainly one of the messages carried throughout this beautifully crafted work of art. Annie provides you with a ‘global’ understanding of the meaning of consciousness - a model any family regardless of religion or beliefs can connect with. She also goes on to introduce you to over twenty ways of interweaving consciousness into the foundation of your family. I believe, introducing her concepts to your own family will be life changing for all! Annie’s non-prescriptive approach resonates and connects with 21st century thinking.

Personally, in reviewing this book, I have been enlightened, inspired and awakened. Soul to Soul Parenting has awakened my spirit and the creative messages found within are ‘jewels’ I will carry with me and pass on to others. This book certainly has SOUL!

Thank you Annie for providing me with all of the parenting tools required for raising a family in the 21st century. I cannot wait for your next book!

Vivien Sabel UKCP MBACP ScPTI MNCP
Mother, UK registered Psychotherapist, Writer, Researcher & Book Reviewer

http://www.viviensabel.com/
http://www.viviensabel68.blogspot.com/
http://www.twitter.com/viviensabel/

No comments:

Post a Comment