Donate to Saying Goodbye and help me raise money for infant loss

Visit my fundraising page on BT MyDonate

Saturday 17 December 2011

Guest Post Bloggers

This week, and for an ongoing period I have decided to provide my blog space to parents, parenting experts, autistic spectrum experts, mummy and daddy bloggers, and baby signing experts to write blogs about something they feel passionate about. I am so looking forward to hearing from all those who have agreed so far to participate.

If you are reading this and you would like to join in just leave me a message on this blog or contact me via twitter to confirm your interest.

We may not have the same views and we almost certainly won't have the same life stories but I am interested in providing a space for people to talk about 'stuff' that they want to talk about.

@braininsights @StephenCitybeat @Sign2Music @BabySignVicki @babysigningmum @DrRosina @SueAtkins @savvywendy and @greeneggsnmoms who are lovely folk from the world of twitter have agreed to GUEST POST BLOG for me.

We have already had an amazing post from Deborah @braininsights begin this guest post blogging with an wonderful post about meeting our baby's needs (see HOPE FOR HAPPY HEALTHY CHILDREN).

So watch this space and get commenting on the blogs as they are posted!

Happy holidays to one and all and have the most amazing 2012!

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to share information. I wish you a happy new year and a great 2012 Vivien.

    ReplyDelete