Donate to Saying Goodbye and help me raise money for infant loss

Visit my fundraising page on BT MyDonate

Saturday 12 February 2011

Yorkshire Post 9th February 2011 - my story made the front page headline!!

Hello all

Well, what a wonderful piece in the Yorkshire Post. I popped into the Newsagents on my way to clinic on Wednesday. As soon as I saw the Yorkshire Post I knew my story was in.

The story made the front page headlines "BRINGING UP BABY - HOW TO TELL WHAT NEWBORNS REALLY WANT." Next to the headline was a lovely photograph taken by Emma Hammond - professional photographer, (www.dalesviewphotography.co.uk) of the adorable Cat and Sebastian, the lovely mum and baby I've been working with to produce the case study for the book.

The feedback I have had from you about the article has been wonderful. I feel so supported in bringing this book into the world. You seem to have embodied my enthusiasm and appear to be mirroring it back to me. In addition you have brought with you your own enthusiasm and you appear to be demonstrating this in so many ways. A big big thank you to you all.

I'll sign off on this post for now as I have more amazing news...I'll write a new post for this!

Warmest wishes and a big thank you!

Here's the link to the Yorkshire Post article

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/lifestyle/health-and-beauty/baby_talk_how_to_read_signs_and_communicate_1_3061331

Mmmmwwwaaaa Vivien
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment